Saturday, May 2, 2009

THE UNINVITED

yesterday,
i'hav a chance to go out,
but,
i just went out with my sis and her friends...
when we reach j.j
lots of people went there,
we go cinema and buy ticket
we dicide to watch the uninvited
when we wanna to buy ticket,
the 1.30 ticket is finish =.=
damn CB
we can just buy 5.30 de ticket
my sis ask me to go buy and they talking there
so, i just go buy
who know when i go buy, the ppl ask me to show ic
fxxk!!
i call my sis but she din choi me and still talking there
at last,
i run go there and call her
i told the ppl i din bring my ic
finally,
we bought the ticket with my sis and her friends ticket.
but we still have to wait til 5.30
when we watching tho movie,
my sis's fren keep on shouting and close her eyes (don know wht to see)
but it's quite scary,
i lov it~~
but at last abit炸到
haiz....

No comments:

Post a Comment