Thursday, June 18, 2009

bad day

tat day after school,

i'hav received a call frm my mum....
she told me that her bus's tyre tersangkut in the big hole

need our help

i and my sis go take some big stick frm my daddy's shop

when we reach,

tis wht we saw,



my dad just reach also.

he is under the bus

we use all the stick we have to made the tyre out frm the hole
but it's useless!


we go nearby carry 2 such big stone


damn heavy la that stone


need 3 person to carry

and....

because of these stone,

look at my hand


when my dad jag up the bus,


we push the stone under the tyre




after we push in the stone,


the bus suddenly drop frm the jag!!!

hey~~my dad is under the bus la!!!

luckily there was hole under the bus,

my dad was nt hurted

that stone was break into 2

=.=''


useless stone....

and

there are 3 mans come ke po

but did nt helping

just keep on talking there -.-

at last,

we decide to use another way

my dad drove another bus there and pull up my mum bus

finally,

the bus is out frm the stupid hole.

we at there under hot sun almost 3 hours la...

don knw which smart guy dig a hole there and then din close it properly

just simply close it with soft clay

so smart ah they all....

after going back,

i straight away go to tuition

frm 4.30-7.30

after tht,

frm 8.00-10.30 another tuition

damn sienz....

almost fall asleep in tuition class


1 comment:

  1. eur...hand....(pain rite?)
    blood oso come out...
    when uncle reach i & my fren onli gone...luckyly nth happen...

    ReplyDelete