Sunday, June 28, 2009

stupid mat rempit

last week night,
after going back to home,
i lying on my bed almost a few hours
i could nt sleep....
so,
i drive my 125 go find some midnight ghost together yam cha
around 3.00 a.m,
all of them going back to home.
i drive my 125 run through the highway road to go back also.
on the way,
a gang of mat rempit block me down...
i can't escape
they stand in front of the road
damn sui....
one of them holding a stick
when i stop down,
they quickly turn off my motor and take away the key,
i thought wht they all wanna to do.
who knw they scold at me:
"kenapa lari cepat sangat?sudah pukul berapa mana kau nak pergi?"
then,
that guy that holding the stick keep on hit my hand with the stick
they say wanna to help my mother teach me
wht a good reason~
after all of this,
they give back my key and let me go,
still ask don't go out at midnight.
luckily they just hit my hand
i still thought they wanna to rob my motor
don't knw wht's wrong with them,
so kepo...
when i reach home,
look at my hand....












look at the different between my right hand and my left hand





How a lucky day~~



3 comments: